Sunday, August 12, 2012

Get Fit, Feel Epic

I'm having a tough day back from camping, feeling very slow and tired, but still needing to get a lot done.  Ran errands, cleaned house, vacuumed the car out, got the dog from boarding, harvested tomatoes, peppers, basil and cucumber from the garden and ... collapsed into a nap.

Up from my nap and after a dinner of steak + salad greens + mandarin oranges + gorgonzola cheese, I'm catching up on blog reading and what do I find at WeightWars, but a challenge starting September 3rd!

It's here!

It's an 8-week challenge and you can win a fitbit!

It's a perfect time to start a challenge.  Fall is coming, I'm ready to tackle the last 10-ish pounds to get down to <170.  Most importantly, I want to get back into running regularly and make working out and exercise a part of my life this fall.  I'll have to set 5 SMART goals and update on progress.  She'll outline all the important stuff at the beginning of the challenge.

I'm so excited!!  The beginning of September will be a year since I started my final weight loss journey.  I was about 264 this time last year.  Now I'm 183-ish!  81 pounds lost in a year, 93 total so far!  Losing the last pounds is completely do-able in 8 weeks of concentrated, focused work - I'm thrilled to have the opportunity! 

Come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment