Monday, May 28, 2012

Sad

So, I got dumped today.  Really, for real this time.  I wasn't sure we'd make it past his 2-week trip to Germany and now that he's come back, I found out within 5 minutes of seeing him.  Kinda makes me wish he'd done it before he left - it would have saved me a rough two weeks.  I'm still absorbing the death of that dream and beginning to think about what my summer is going to look like now that I'm alone again.  I'm sad.  Sad because I want so much to believe in true, forever love.  I want so much to have it happen to me, and I'm scared it won't.  I know I'll be happy again, alone or not. But right now I'm very sad.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this :[ But you know, summer's just getting started - not even officially begun for another month almost - there's an awful lot that can happen between now and the end of summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. These bumps on the road can be so hard. I hope you'll be able to look past this, remember what an awesome person you are and keep going. Good luck!

    -w0rld

    ReplyDelete