203.0 this morning. I lost 3.8 pounds this week to my total amazement. I can't identify anything that I did differently this week from any other week in the last 6 months except, um, the horizontal bop. I did change up the food a bit, but not much.
My official goal was to hit Onederland by the end of the E2E challenge. Unofficial goal was to hit it by April 1st. It's looking like that's going to happen, maybe even early. (hope I didn't just jinx it!)
Waist: 35, start=36
Hips: 47, start=47-1/2
Thigh: 27, start=28 (this must be where the 3 pounds came from)
I kinda let go of everything that wasn't essential this week. I managed decent food and reasonable exercise, but nothing else. Started dating an interesting German guy (from near Hanover), had a crisis of self-confidence on Thurs, Fri, Sat, and on Saturday went to a meditation retreat where I figured some of it out but cried a lot in the process.
Book: No
Support: Fail
I've kinda spent all weekend with this dude, with the exception of the retreat on Saturday. This morning he said, "what's the plan for today?," and I really didn't have one because I didn't expect him to want to hang with me all day. So we took my dog on a hike on snowy trails. It was quite the workout, and just the kind of thing I love to do.
One thing the meditation retreat reminded me of, is that this may be my future happening, but it will happen one hike at a time. One dinner after another. I can let go of my angst about where this is going and enjoy the present moment of it. Theoretically. Actually, I'm kinda hit or miss on that one, but working on it.

The horizontal bop may be where my exercise is lacking. Thanks for the reminder! I'm so glad you went to the retreat. I hope one is in my future.
ReplyDeleteGlad your feeling better! Good for you on realizing that your feelings a part of you and even if they are unfounded to others they are real to you.
ReplyDeleteThe guy thing seems to be moving in the right direction! *Fingers crossed*
Oh Jordan, you so deserve to be happy. Just take it all a day at a time. Your loss was wonderful, keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend. Take care and God Bless!!
Great job on the loss! You are doing well for the most part. All we can ask of ourselves is that we do our best.
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOO!!!! I'm absolutely giddy that about this German guy... "so what's the plan for today?" Hah! Sweet. I hope he's a recurring character. Definitely having to make up for the lack of bopping in my life lately... lol!
ReplyDeleteGerman dude sounds cool. Hope he's THE ONE. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd look at your waist whittling away. Holy cow! Buddy, you're smoking the fat!!!!
Excellent loss and good for you on the meditation. The guy thing will work itself out, just don't let it mess with all that you've accomplished cause you are doing AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good week! You are doing great. I have no idea what you actually do at a meditation retreat, but I know that I am a lot more focused when I've spent some time listing my goals and thinking them through in peace and quiet - which I don't often find at home.
ReplyDelete