202.2 this morning, down 0.8 from yesterday.
I ate a bunch of crap yesterday - small amounts of it. A few girl scout cookies (4), a small bag of Panera potato chips, a rice krispy treat. I guess that's all the crap I ate. Other than that, all I had yesterday was my eggy breakfast, some beef stew and 8 ounces of hard cider. It felt like an eating to live day. I wasn't head hungry at all. Just motivated by body hunger occasionally. All of those foods are on my OK to occasionally have list, so life is good.
I just checked my BMI and taa - daah! I'm not obese any more!! I think I passed this number going up 10 years ago.
In other news, I just had to take a picture of the blood vessels in the back of my hand. I haven't seen those puppies in 10 years either, they've been covered up by fat. I honestly sit and look at the back of my hands sometimes, just admiring them. (They don't look as big and blue in real life as they do here!)
It's funny how frustrated I was 2 weeks ago, and suddenly things seemed to fall right into place. Dude came over to see me last night before my monthly firehouse meeting. He was willing to go out of his way to see me, just for an hour together that didn't include sex. It was his idea. I have never in my life known a man like that! I'm going to happy hour with the girls tomorrow. Indoor rock climbing with the girls next week, and the summer golf group is starting to come to life. Everything that bugged me about my life is different now, only a few weeks later. Shhh. I don't want to jinx it!
Edit: Maybe I did just jinx it! Even though I took down my profile a week ago, I got back on and checked HIS profile, which says he's been on match.com in the last 24 hours. All I just did is make myself feel bad, because he doesn't have time to meet anyone else - he's spending all his free time with me! For those of you who met your dudes online (Eaba for one), when and how to have the conversation about taking down profiles??
Edit #2: In the hours since I wrote the above, all my senses and intuition have told me that I trust this guy. It's too early to have THE conversation, but it's OK because I feel OK about it.
Edit: Maybe I did just jinx it! Even though I took down my profile a week ago, I got back on and checked HIS profile, which says he's been on match.com in the last 24 hours. All I just did is make myself feel bad, because he doesn't have time to meet anyone else - he's spending all his free time with me! For those of you who met your dudes online (Eaba for one), when and how to have the conversation about taking down profiles??
Edit #2: In the hours since I wrote the above, all my senses and intuition have told me that I trust this guy. It's too early to have THE conversation, but it's OK because I feel OK about it.


YES! I love that things have turned around so quickly for you! :) Happy out of the obese category!
ReplyDelete