201.4 this morning, 201.6 last week for 0.2 pound loss this week, E2E start 222
Waist: 35+, E2E start 36
Hips: 47, E2E start 48
Thigh: 27, E2E start 28
It was a weird week and not in a great way. Exercise was on the low side and eating was on the high side. I spent a major part of the week being uncomfortable about the whole thing with Dude (still am). The specifics are still great. I'm working on the discomfort with a therapist, so I'm doing OK, all things considered. He told me yesterday how comfortable he is being with me and asked if I feel the same way, which was my opportunity to say, "yes, but since you're still going on match.com, I'm not entirely relaxed." He said he'd checked to see if he could take his profile completely off rather than just make it invisible, but wasn't able to figure it out. Whatever. I'll stop being bothered about it when he's not going on match every day. It seems pretty simple to me. Bleh. Yeah, still in a mood, I guess.
Book: No
Support: Got the minimum covered, but didn't excel this week.
Quote: Thoughts become things ... choose the good ones!
I wouldn't trust him, either, if he checks it every day. Good answer, though.
ReplyDeleteI would throw Dude to the curb. He is obviously not as interested as you are. I'm sorry. So many guys are just looking for something casual and won't commit.
ReplyDeleteKeep pluggin away!! the 100s will come!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't let Dude disrupt your progress, maybe you just need to give him some trust & stay of Matchdot.com for your own sanity. If you're happy when you are together & you're not getting vibes that he's out with others then you have to accept that otherwise it will just mess with your mind & in turn everything else.
ReplyDeleteWish you more strength for this week. I´m sorry you were not doing so well last week. I know how emotions can just drag us down. Hope, the therapist can help you to find your balance again. It´s not easy though!
ReplyDeleteHaving used match... It is possible to delete/invisible the account and not receive notifications. I'd say you're not crazy to ask for that to be deactivated. It's a trust thing. Have you talked to him about your personal issues with abandonment? He may be more understanding if you can communicate about it.
ReplyDeleteOnederland is coming!!!
ReplyDeleteYou started at 222?!?! You are doing great!
I'm cynical enough about these thinga that I'd worry and be distrustful also. BUT...maybe he's tying up loose ends, saying "See ya, found me a gem" to people. Could be.
ReplyDeleteBut I hope he deletes that profile and accepts that he found that shiny pretty thing in the big old dating haystack and stops with any more match.com.ing. :D
Happy midweek!
Yes. Exactly what Mir said!
ReplyDelete