208.4 this morning, up 0.2 from yesterday.
Yesterday when I got home from work, I weighed myself like I usually do, and was up 4 pounds to 212! Other clues that I'm retaining water are how puffy my hands look - and the fact that I'd eaten normally and drank normally, but not peed a lot. Four real pounds is 14,000 calories - more than I eat in a week! Most of it came back off overnight, but I'll bet this is TOM coming to visit.
My hammies are still sore from Monday's weight workout, and my joints are feeling a little creaky. I had Lyme Disease last year, and since then my knees hurt more often than they used to. I don't have a ton of data since the Lyme (sorry, I'm an engineer geek. Data rocks.), but I'm beginning to think that my knees hurt during TOM.
It's all making me not want to work out. I'll get something in today, but I'm drinking tea and blogging right now, so obviously won't be in the morning! I need a shower and I won't shower until AFTER the workout - good thing I'll be working from home today. Maybe I'll do it during lunch.
I tried a Thai shrimp recipe from Pinterest last night. Ummm, I didn't like it. I think maybe my turmeric wasn't right, if that's even possible. I hate that I wasted $10 of shrimp, but sometimes that happens. Anybody have any good shrimp recipes??? Shrimp seems like a great food; low fat, high protein, tasty.
I bought stuff to juice with. I'm thinking I'll try juicing for a few days, like one real meal and the rest juice. I always feel so good after having juice, but it's a pain having to clean all the parts of the thing immediately.
Hope everyones' week is going well!
Thoughts become things ... choose the good ones!!
I love shrimp but I like it mostly just stir-fried with different veggies and some soy sauce. I don't have any fancy recipes or anything like that. I haven't tried juicing. I will be interested to see what you think of it. Hang in there. :)
ReplyDeleteI used to love to eat shrimp and scallops...oh, the joy of it. How I miss it. With good, fresh seafood, simple is best for me. Some butter or olive oil, bit o' salt, some garlic or lemon or both...or a fired-up grill with some tasty lemon slices on the side. Why complicate a loverly thing? :)
ReplyDeleteHere's to debloating...