206.8 this morning. I gained 2.5 pounds this week, and then lost almost 3, so I'm down from last week's 207.2.
Waist: 36
Hips: 47
Thigh: 28
no change in all measurements (I think)
Eating: did well this week, except for yesterday. Yesterday was eggs benedict for breakfast and Moe's small burrito for dinner, except it had cheese and sour cream on it. (about 1850 calories total food). I ate 2 Chobani greek yogurts this week and they were really tasty, but they messed up my calorie counts on those days, making it harder to stick under 1300 cals.
Exercise: Did OK, ran C25K Sunday and Thursday, weights Monday, took off Tuesday, elliptical Wednesday, 2DVDs Friday, step DVD Saturday. Today I think I'll do C25K w5 mashup, 8 minutes running + 2x 5 minutes today - if the timing works out.
Book: Not this week
Support: I did support my buddy and at least 3 others. Really appreciate the support I've gotten!
Quote: Thoughts become things ... choose the good ones!
Both of yesterday's meals were on dates (with the same guy). Wonderful is a good word to describe yesterday. I may see him again today, but I'm not sure yet. I said I'd make beef stew, but that takes a bunch of time (especially when I have to go buy the beef!). I think I'll go run now, so I'm not trying to fit it in later. See y'all!!
woohoo!!! Gentleman caller! Let us know how it goes if you see him again! :) Your work outs are looking great!
ReplyDeleteAll men love beef, it seems. I hope you have the time to make it for him. It sounds as if you've had a great week on all fronts. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteGood dates with wonderful company is a great place to be.... hope this week is great for you.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love scales?! NOT!!! You are doing great though Jordan. Do share what you'd like about your gentlman. Keep up the great work. Take care and have a blessed week!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's always good when you can lose what you've gained plus some, I'm hoping to do that myself this week! Unfortunately I can't say to never regain again cause that's just not reasonable but to keep it within a certain range is good, better once we hit our goals but we gotta learn along the way don't we?? Have fun with the dating:-)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so glad the dating is going well. I know when I first started dating hubby, I just had no appetite. I lost like 5 pounds the first couple weeks....lovestruck. But once I got comfy with him, less nervous, less dazzled, then I ate like mad. hahahahah
ReplyDeleteWell, try to enjoy without letting the restaurant food get to you. It's tempting, so tempting. Right?
On we go...