I love it!! I'm a third of the way through my weight loss journey and my clothes are looking pretty baggy. I gave a bunch of size 22 pants away and am wearing 20s and 18s that I kept from the last time I was thin. But I didn't have any shirts that fit well - and I'm feeling good about myself and want to wear more fitted clothes.
This is where the Salvation Army is perfect! It's like renting clothes. I'll re-donate some of the stuff I bought last winter that's too big now, and pick up clothes that look good. Yesterday's trip cost me 14 bucks. Fourteen dollars!! And I got nice shirts that I can wear to work. The yellow turtleneck is an Izod - and cost me $2.50! I tried on a Ralph Lauren turtleneck, but didn't buy it because it didn't fit well. Too big, and too short. A turtleneck should tuck into the pants, since the whole purpose of a turtleneck is to keep me warm.
I'm having dinner at a friend's house tonight and I'm going to enjoy myself. My calories this week so far have been around 1000-1100 a day which MFP says is too low (interesting that my calorie goal is 1240 a day, but anything below 1200 and MFP says I'm not eating enough!). So if I go over my calories for today, I'm not worried. Plus, my stomach is small now and I can't eat very much before I get full. I wanna keep it that way.
237.0 this morning. After the big jumps down last week, it's still going down. Slowly. MFP says I could be 222 in 5 weeks, which is the end of the CDCC. If so, that would be a dream. I'm motivated!!

No comments:
Post a Comment