I didn't binge, but I didn't work out either. I meditated and got in bed early and read blogs.
231.0 this morning, which is 0.8 down from yesterday, but still 0.8 up from Thanksgiving morning. I have been doing Jillian 30 Day Shred, but not every day. When I do it every day, my muscles just aren't ready. It seems to go better if I give it a day between. I'm trying to push a little by trying pushups and planks and some freeweight work. I got (2) 20-pound dumbells as a present for myself.
Wouldn't it be HOT if I could wear my satin and lace dress and do 10 boy pushups by the end of the challenge? I'm gonna go for it! I can do 10-15 girl pushups, but barely 1 boy pushup. I can hold myself in the start position and lower an inch or so before I have to stop.
When I was feeling crappy about Saturday's ugly pants, I decided to see if I really look as bad as all that. I tried on some capris I used to wear when I lived in South Carolina (2000-2003), and my butt and belly are definitely tighter than a few weeks ago. Whew! I'm getting used to looking at pics of myself - I don't have this reaction of "Eeww, gross" anymore.
So - what do I mean about halfway? At 230, I'll have lost 45 pounds. In another 45 pounds I'll be at 185. I'll try for 169 (no longer overweight), but I suspect 185 is where I'll end up. In that case - I'm (a pound away from) halfway there! Yeah - making excuses to celebrate, I know.


You are so gonna love 185. I am no kidding. I was so big for so long, that the number I most remembered feeling cute at was 172, and the number I met my husband at (normal, but plump weight) was 145 (I lost 5 pounds in a week after that cause I was so smitten, I could not eat, not even on our dates, the lust and emotions were so ferocious! Hah, too bad the appetite didn't stay away after we got used to each other.)
ReplyDeleteSo, it surprised me as all get when I was very happy in the 180s. I really enjoyed my body's mobility and flexibility (even as an old arthritic broad) and sexuality and even how I looked in dresses again.
Slim? No. I'm not. BUT I LIKE ME!!
So, when you're 185 with that round ass, you're gonna shake it up and whoop it up and dance and, hopefully, be madly in love.
Here's to your butt keeping it round and real! (I have a flattish ass, so I'm a little jealous.
Wow, you must be hella tall. At 5'6, for me not to be overweight, I'd have to be 144. Ain't gonna happen unless I get zapped by the skinny angel!
ReplyDelete:)