Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I did Jillian - twice

I did the shred once last night and once this morning!  I didn't do ALL the cardio, but I did most of it.  It feels easier this time than when I tried it in September.  (Hey - If I had stuck to it then, I'd be done by now.  Bleh!)  I think I can stick to it for a month.  The half hour goes quickly.

Here's the zipper I sewed in on Sunday, and me in the pants.  Still got a long way to go on those arms and that belly and the butt.  I need to look at myself in pictures to get a sense of what I really look like because my sense when I look at myself in the mirror is totally off.  I think I'm thinner than I really am.

I'm glad I can sew!  It's been SO useful over the years.  I was amused that when I try to do work on the house or something, it's at least one trip to the hardware store for every job I try to do, but I have most sewing jobs covered.  The zipper is one that I happened to have in my sewing box, and I happened to have the right color thread (or close enough).  Yay me!


Today after the therapist appointment, I stopped by Chipotle for a barbacoa fix.  I was semi-smart and got the bowl instead of the burrito, but still did get rice, cheese and guacomole.  My justification was that this would be lunch AND dinner, but after I ate half of it, I wasn't full and wanted to keep going.  I managed to put it aside though, and waited a few minutes.  THEN I got full.  Even though I'm full, I still want to eat the rest of it - right now!   I'm gonna try and push it to 4:30 or 5 and call it dinner.  

I guess it's a good thing that I don't eat out very often anymore! I don't feel this craving for food I make myself, but every single time I eat out at a restaurant, I have a hard time controlling my intake.

232.8 this morning, 0.2 down from yesterday and close to my lowest on Sunday.  After I did Jillian I could see some definition in my ab area and on the tops of my shoulders.  Probably just wishful thinking, but it was a nice way to start the day!  I figured out how to comment on blogs from work, so I've been much better at supporting other bloggers.  I'll try to support everyone once this week. 

Have a healthy and safe Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment