243.0 this morning. 0.4 lost since yesterday.
I ordered Pad Thai for our Monday Thai lunch, even though I know noodles are a problem food for me (as in I have a problem stopping eating them!). I managed to only eat a little at lunch, but at 3:00 I had this unquenchable desire to have a "snacky poo" of Pad Thai noodles, and only managed to stop myself after eating about a cup by throwing it all away. I'd rather waste a few dollars of food than have to spend an entire week working off some noodles. I wasn't even hongray! Past Thai lunches have had white rice which I have no problem eating only a little of.
When I put my little Pad Thai excursion into MFP, I've got about 200 calories allowed for the rest of the day. After I work out on the elliptical, I'll have enough cals for a decent dinner. But - rats - that was an expensive few minutes in the dollars and cents of calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment