After I posted my blog post yesterday, I went back to bed and stayed there until mid-afternoon! It's such a rare treat, but I did it mostly because I didn't feel like doing anything else. I've got a big case of the January blahs. Now I've got the Monday blahs too.
Weight: 220.2 this morning.
I started an elliptical workout, but only made it for 17 minutes before I decided to skip the rest.
I changed my body type on match.com to About Average. I was waiting until I got out of obese territory to change away from A Few Extra Pounds, but I'm feeling a little low because roller derby guy didn't turn out (and the other one I met last week that I didn't write about, and the third one that I was emailing with - all didn't turn out). Back to square 1. Again. I'm beginning to feel cynical and crummy about the possibilities of internet dating *again* and feeling like I'd rather focus on my real life. Yeah, I know. Changing the answer to my body type does exactly nothing - but it feels like a change. I'll probably change it back. There are multiple full body pics, so a guy shouldn't feel like I'm being dishonest. Blah! Just Blah!
I've got drill at the firehouse tonight and am planning on doing Jillian Michaels 30DS beforehand, after I get home from work. Maybe that will put me in a better mood.
I am eating blander food than the past few weeks. Egg salad for breakfast. Mixed greens salad for lunch. An apple for a snack. I've caught myself having the urge to stuff any old thing into my mouth - it's my mood talking. Not hunger. Doesn't stop me from wanting food though.
I meditated last night and at lunchtime today. This time it hasn't made me feel better. Just made me more in tune with the fact that I'm feeling blah.
It's time to just hunker down and try to get through this without making bad choices. Hope my mood changes sooner rather than later!
I think your instincts are right and that you should follow them. Put the focus on getting yourself to where you want, I don't mean weight, I mean with self-confidence and self-worth, then when you are ready for a relationship, I have no doubt that it will find you. Trust yourself. :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I hate it when I'm all blah... On the man front it tends to be when we are looking nothing is out there but when you least expect it you trip over Mr. Right.
ReplyDelete