219.something this morning which is almost 2 pounds up from yesterday. I ate fine and exercised fine yesterday, so the only thing it could be is water. Or maybe I didn't eat enough calories. Or maybe it was the salt in the caviar.
Did'ja know that a whole (small) jar of caviar is around 140 calories? Last night's dinner was a jar of caviar, 6 slices of pumpernickel cocktail bread (140 cals total), 1/2 cup or so of sour cream, chopped onion and lemon juice. It felt so sinful to have caviar for dinner and only added up to 380 calories. (I give myself free vegetables, so I didn't count calories in the onion.) It was very satisfying. I had a Dove miniature for dessert.
I made a special trip to the firehouse and apologized to the chief last night. Y'all are right - I think he will appreciate that I knew what I said was wrong and made an effort to make it right. Hopefully that got me back up to zero. Grrr.
I've instantly become dissatisfied with ALL my work pants. They're all too big. I can do the Salvation Army for jeans, but not for nice pants. I was hoping to wait until I was done losing weight, but who knows when that's going to end - maybe I'll just keep losing slower and slower for years! I've decided to screw it and just buy a pair or two of Docker-type pants that fit. Now that I've made that decision, I can't wait to get out of work so I can go shopping at a real store.
And then I can go through the stacks of pants I have at home and get rid of more of them.
Thoughts become things - choose the good ones.
Peace all!

That was a decadent sort of dinner. :) I'm guessing that was fat free sour cream, or I don't see how it adds up (ie, only 100 cals for a 1/2 cup)?
ReplyDeleteI'll probably do my mid-week tomorrow, as I had such a long post yesterday. I'm kinda posted out for now. hah.
later...buds..
Sounds like an interesting dinner....but I'd want some sparkling wine with that.....It's great that the pants are too big....do you have any consignment shops around? They tend to have a lot of dress clothes. Have a good end of week.
ReplyDelete