Sunday, January 22, 2012

E2E Update

Thoughts become things ... choose the good ones!

Weight: 216.0 this morning, last week was 221
Waist: 37 - but that's after 2 pots of tea and breakfast.  I did see 35-1/2 earlier this week
Hips: 48 minus a little.
Worked on my book 2x this week.  I'll post another book exercise later this evening.
Exercised 5x (2x C25K week 3, 1x circuit training, 1x yoga, 2x Jillian Michaels 30DS level 1), except I worked out twice on Thursday and skipped 3 days.  It's beyond time for me to move to level 2 on the 30DS and I stumbled through about half of it yesterday.
Support: I supported other bloggers and my buddy by commenting.

Many, if not most of us are in a January funk on top of life stuff going on.  I count it as a success when we can maintain - hold on to what we've got in the face of enormous stress.  Since emotional eating is how many of us gained our weight, and life will always throw stressful events at us - when we can take care of ourselves in ways that don't sabotage our health - it is a great, great thing!  In my area of NY, January 27th is the coldest day of the year.  After that, it starts to get warmer.

Update on the banquet last night:  It was a bit of a letdown, but with all the building up I did, there's not much else that could have happened.  It was ... OK.  Nobody took pictures, so I took some of myself when I came home to document what my figure looks like now.


I ate and drank whatever I wanted last night.  Didn't stuff myself, but it's been a LONG time since I've had a roll with butter! 

The wife of a fellow firefighter who I haven't seen since June commented that she didn't recognize me!  She plays ice hockey and asked if I wanted to play.   It sounds like a blast!  But I don't really ice skate, so I passed.

With the scale at 216 this morning, I've lost 60 pounds from my highest weight of 276. My goal for the E2E challenge is to lose 16 more pounds.  Then 15-30 more to get to 185-170.  That feels like too much of a goal, so I'll focus on getting through next week.

EMT class starts tomorrow, 3 nights a week 7-10.  If I can do my job at work, feed myself well, work out 5 times, support fellow bloggers and my buddy on top of EMT class, I'll be thrilled.  Today, I'm making pork tenderloin and black bean stew, boiling eggs, doing laundry and generally getting ready for next week.  I want to "relax" at some point and watch something on Netflix and work out on the elliptical, and then if the past few weeks is a trend, I'll go to bed ridiculously early.

Peace, all!  Make good choices!

7 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG, what an amazing week's result! Your exercise mojo is great. I'm really impressed. And pictures don't lie here. You can so see the silhouette change. Very, very nice!!!! yay for the buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome week! If I lost 5lbs I would shit myself! Sorry about the letdown... it always sucks when we build something up and then reality laughs at us. It looks like you are going to be very busy this week so do yourself a favor and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing!!! I am very proud of you and all you've done. You are awesome!!!
    Here's to another fantastic week for you. Take care and God Bless!!
    By the way, your B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 60lbs!! Girl!! Celebrate that victory!!! AND another 5LBS!! Holy schmoly!!! THats a large loss for one week!!!
    Love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your loss! Amazing! You can be proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the loss, you are doing excellent! You have a busy week ahead, so stick to your plans cause it will pay off in the end:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Jordan, whatever the reason for the loss, that's great! You're doing well on all fronts, but I hope you aren't under the weather for too long. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete