Waist 35
Hips 48
Thigh 28
Last week:
weight: 216
waist: 37
hips: 48
thigh: 28
E2E Start
weight: 222
waist: 36
hips: 47-1/2
thigh: 28
Loss since E2E start = 7.8 pounds. Essentially no inches lost, but things do fit better!
The other two pairs of jeans I bought in December that didn't fit, well, I put one pair into rotation a week ago and the other pair is going into rotation ... now. They're tight, but they make me feel good. And I'm ALL about feeling good about how I look!
Book: fail this week
Support: I did great for the first half of the week and then stopped altogether. I figure if I can support 2 of you every day, then I'm doing OK. I think I missed commenting on one of Mir's posts, sorry Mir!
Exercise: C25K week 3 on Monday, but nothing else. I'm going to do an elliptical workout today. I'll do it later. First, I need to try and get the ATV running while it's still light. Ugh.
Food: poor choices, but not huge quantities. I still had a salad every day and a high protein breakfast. If I were maintaining, I'd say this week was OK. Since I'm trying to lose, it's not OK, except occasionally.
I was kind of in a fog this week, but I feel better now. I'll be more challeng-y next week!
Quote: Thoughts become things ... choose the good ones!
PS, I did end up going to the hockey game last night and had fun. We talked multiple times about my concerns and left it with no plans to do anything more together. He doesn't agree with my concern, but understands that I feel the way I feel, period. The cool thing is that I ran into some folks from work. I guess they sometimes go to these games as a group. Now that they know I want to go, they said they'd put me on the invite list for future times. So there was value in going last night!
Have a good week, all!
The thighs look so good in those jeans! And the butt, too, discounting any muffin-ness. So nice and roundy! Jealous! :) How cool will it be when they finally zip up. Looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteNow, how can you call it "maintaining" when you lost nearly two pounds. Solid loss. Run with that! :) If we learn to contain portions, even of bad foods, that's progress. I mean, any day I don't stuff my face is a day of victory, cause I used to eat like the crazy here. Enough for 3 people some days, which is why I got big enough to make 3 Korean gals, I guess.
Okay, another week. Day by day, we'll kill this fricken fat! :)
Later, buds...
Great job and lots of nsv's to celebrate. Keep up the great work
ReplyDeleteI think things are going well for you. Your numbers are going in the right directions. I totally relate to muffin top and a having that issue with my current jeans. Time to do some core training. Hang in there and keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteTwo pounds is a win any time! Some weeks we eat perfectly and everything else sucks. Other weeks we exercise our butts off but we eat badly. Wouldn't we love to have a week where everything just clicks along together?!
ReplyDeleteI think the jeans are already looking good from behind so keep up the good work and the will zip before long!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! you lost, looking awesome in those jeans, they'll fit perfectly soon. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteTake care and God Bless!!
Yeah! those jeans are good butt jeans. :) Congrats on the progress... not only up over legs, but up over bum too!!! :) Hurrah!
ReplyDelete